5. No use may be made of, or through, the website for illegal purposes.
6. Registration as a subscriber is intended for those ages 18 and up. When registering you declare that you are indeed above the age of 18.
7. Registration on the website is for the personal and exclusive use of the person registering. The person registering may allow another person of his choosing to use the website. It is obligatory to ensure all personal details needed for registration and for ongoing contact with the subscriber are accurate.
8. It is prohibited to publish or transfer through the website any information which is false, offensive, slanderous, threatening, encroaches on another person’s privacy, pornographic, or which is sexual, racist, or illegal.
9. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of any information you publish or transfer through the website. The website management does not accept any responsibility for the content published or transferred between subscribers.
10. No commercial use may be made of the website by sending advertisements or in any other manner.
11. You hereby declare that it is known to you that the website management does not have the ability or possibility of checking, filtering, or screening the subscribers registered on the website.
12. When ordering goods sold by weight, the customer will be charged in accordance with the weight of the product during preparation of the order. Therefore, it is possible that there will be a difference of 10-15% in the charge to the customer, whether higher or lower, as against the price of the transaction as it appears and as the customer confirmed on his order form, only regarding products sold by weight.
13. An order may be cancelled and/ or changed by telephone and/ or email only during the operating hours of our customer service call center. The operating hours will change from time to time and be published on the website, with no need for advance notice, and in accordance with the considerations of Beit Israel Food Services Ltd. Changes in “same day” orders can be made within one hour of placing the order; changes in advance orders can be made up until one day before the order is supplied, during the operating hours. Once the order is received, the customer will be charged the full price and the order cannot be returned.
14. The website management intend that the website and its services will be available at all times. However, the website management cannot commit to the website’s continuous operation without problems or being “down”. Likewise, the website management is permitted to suspend website use from time to time for maintenance or renovation. No financial/ credit compensation will be given for website problems or suspension.
15. All intellectual property rights and copyrights regarding the website belong to the website management.
16. The presence of links to other websites does not serve as an endorsement regarding the content of these websites, regarding their reliability, perfection, or any other criteria.
17. Beit Israel Food Services Ltd. retains all the customer details with the goal of providing better service and understanding all the needs of our customers. The company will not make any use of, or pass on, these details, except for purposes of marketing to our customers.
18. Customer details will be passed on to a third party only with the customer’s authorization or for company marketing purposes or due to legal requirements. An additional possibility is that you are outside the defined distribution areas and you asked to receive your order through a delivery company to which the customer’s details and address will be supplied in accordance with the delivery requirements.
19. This website employs systems and accepted practices for protection of the stored information, with the goal of reducing undesired infiltration. At the same time, it is made clear that the actions we take for information protection do not provide complete protection. In light of the aforementioned, Beit Israel Food Services Ltd. cannot commit that the information and everything included in the website and the services it provides is immune to unauthorized access to them, and it cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not achieve access to the information provided and/ or gathered regarding the users. Therefore, we recommend that our users exercise caution when providing information through the internet in general, and before providing information as aforementioned to the website the risks and benefits involved in supplying the aforementioned information should be considered.
20. Credit card payment details are presented only to the relevant credit card companies.
21. As a company customer, you will be sent updates by email or mail regarding products which may interest you. The user is permitted to cancel his agreement to this at any time by submitting a written notification regarding this to Beit Israel Food Services Ltd. at the email [email protected] Beit Israel Food Services Ltd. will operate in accordance with to the user notification, within 7 working days from when the aforementioned notification was received. It is clarified that as long as Beit Israel Food Services Ltd. has not received a request for removal from the aforementioned database and/ or mailing list, Beit Israel Food Services Ltd. does not examine the relevancy and accuracy of the details provided by the user and/ or the relevance of mailing any advertising material to that user, and it will be allowed to make use of the details collected in in accordance with its considerations, as noted above in this document.